Announcement of the Management Board of CCC Spółka Akcyjna, with its headquarters in Polkowice,
on convening the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company as of April 11, 2019 at 12:00
The Management Board of CCC S.A. with headquarters in Polkowice, at ul. Strefowa 6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under National Court Register KRS number 0000211692, acting pursuant to art. 399 § 1due to art. 398 Code of Commercial Companies and art. 4021 Code of Commercial Companies, hereby convenes for April 11, 2019 at 12:00 at the headquarters of the Company in Polkowice, at ul. Strefowa 6, 59-100 Polkowice, The Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company (hereinafter also the "General Meeting") with the following agenda:
1. Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
2. Appointing the Chairman of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
3. Confirmation of the correctness of convening the Extraordinary General Meeting and its ability to adopt resolutions.
4. Adoption of the agenda of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
5. Adoption of the resolution on increasing the number of the Supervisory Board of the Company for the term 2017-2019
6. Adoption of the resolution regarding the appointment of a Member of the Supervisory Board of the Company.
7. Adoption of the resolution regarding the change of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Company.
8. Adoption of the resolution regarding the approval of the amendment to the Regulations of the Supervisory Board.
9. Closing the General Meeting.
Transmission of EGM:
Information on the total number of shares and votes:
|TYPE OF SHARES||NUMBER OF SHARES||NUMBER OF VOTES|
|preference inscribed shares||6.650.000||13.300.000|
|ordinary bearer shares||34.518.000||34.518.000|
The CCC Group is one of the largest and fastest growing of large companies in Europe which specializes in footwear trade as well as one of the largest footwear manufacturers in Europe. Thanks to its subsidiary eobuwie.pl S.A., the CCC Group is also the e-commerce leader on the footwear market in Central and Eastern Europe. The CCC Group operates nearly 1,000 stores, with the floor space exceeding 0.5 million m2, and is present in 19 countries in Europe and beyond. Fashionable and affordable products are offered to customers in Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Germany, Serbia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Romania and Estonia, Moldova, Greece and Sweden. CCC has its own factory of leather shoes, employs over 12,000 employees and sells nearly 50 million pairs of shoes annualy. Since 2004, CCC has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and is included in the WIG 20 index.
Important: this site uses cookie files.