- our factory in Poland is the key supplier;
- we monitor activities in the supply chain and implement responsible standards, including Code of Conduct for CCC Suppliers;
- we build relationships with suppliers based on dialogue and improvement of joint activities.
- we care about the quality and safety of our products - we obtain certificates and examine footwear in accredited laboratories;
- we improve the dialogue with the client, including by starting the Customer Service and developing social media portals;
- we provide information about prices and promotions in a reliable manner.
- we take action towards health and safety and health of employees;
- we create equal opportunities for all, we employ people with disabilities;
- we care for the development of future staff through cooperation with universities, among others in the field of postgraduate and dual studies.
- we consider ecological solutions in new infrastructure investments;
- we implement environment-friendly technologies in the warehouse and in the factory;
- we segregate waste at CCC facilities;
- we run charitable activities in Poland and abroad;
- we support employee volunteering initiatives;
- we sponsor sport and promote a healthy lifestyle among children
and youth (cycling schools).
The CCC Group is one of the largest and fastest growing of large companies in Europe which specializes in footwear trade as well as one of the largest footwear manufacturers in Europe. Thanks to its subsidiary eobuwie.pl S.A., the CCC Group is also the e-commerce leader on the footwear market in Central and Eastern Europe. The CCC Group operates nearly 1,000 stores, with the floor space exceeding 0.5 million m2, and is present in 19 countries in Europe and beyond. Fashionable and affordable products are offered to customers in Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Germany, Serbia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Romania and Estonia, Moldova, Greece and Sweden. CCC has its own factory of leather shoes, employs over 12,000 employees and sells nearly 50 million pairs of shoes annualy. Since 2004, CCC has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and is included in the WIG 20 index.
Important: this site uses cookie files.