Announcement of the Management Board of CCC S.A (Joint Stock Company), based in Polkowice, on convening the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) on 19 June 2018, at 12:00 p.m.
The General Meeting’s date, time, venue and the agenda
Pursuant to article 399 § 1 of the Code of Commercial Companies (“KSH”), the Management Board of CCC Spółka Akcyjna based in Polkowice, at 6 Strefowa Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the National Court Register /KRS/ number 0000211692 (“the Company”), hereby convenes the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 19 June 2018 (“the General Meeting”) that will be held at 12:00 p.m., in Polkowice, at the registered office of the Company at Polkowice, 6 Strefowa street, 59-101 Polkowice.
Following agenda of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) :
1. Opening of the Annual General Meeting.
2. Election of the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting.
3. Validation of convening the AGM and its possibility to adopt resolutions.
4. Acceptance of the AGM agenda
5. Presentation by the Management Board's annual financial statements and report on the operations of the Company CCC S.A. and consolidated financial statements and the report of the Capital Group's operations in the financial year 2017.
6. Presentation by the Supervisory Board:
a) Report on the Supervisory Board’s activities for the period from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2017, including among other things, an assessment of the Company’s position including an assessment of internal control, risk management and compliance systems and the internal audit functions, assessment of Company’s compliance with the disclosure obligations concerning compliance with the corporate governance principles, assessment of the rationality of the Company’s sponsorship policy, charities or other similar activities and assessment of fulfilment of the criteria of independence by members of the Supervisory Board,
b) Reports of the Supervisory Board on the results of the evaluation of the individual and the consolidated financial statements on the operations of the Company CCC S.A. and Capital Group CCCS.A. as well as the Management Board's proposal for the allocation of the part of the spare capital for the payment of dividend and distribution of profit for the period from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2017.
7. Reviewing and approval of the individual financial statements of CCC S.A. for the period from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2017 and the Statements on the operations of the Company for the period from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2017.
8. Reviewing and approval of the Consolidated financial statements of CCC S.A. for the period from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2017 and the Statements on the operations of the Capital Group CCC S.A. for the period from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2017.
9. Reviewing and approving the Management Board’s mention on the allocation of the part of the spare capital for the payment of dividend.
10. Reviewing and approving the Management Board’s motion on the distribution of the profit for the financial year 2017 and the payment of dividend.
11. Adoption of resolutions on the acknowledgement of the fulfilment of duties in 2017 by members of the Management Board.
12. Adoption of resolutions on the acknowledgement of the fulfilment of duties in 2017 by members of the Supervisory Board.
13. Adoption of a resolution on changing the rules for remunerating members of the Supervisory Board of CCC S.A.
14. Adoption of a resolution on the amendment of the Statute.
15. Adoption of a resolution regarding the approval of the amendment to the Regulations of the Supervisory Board.
16. Closing the AGM.
Propositions of amendments to the Articles of Association pointed in paragraph 14 of AGM agenda:
Pursuant to requirements presented in Article 402 § 2 of Code of Commercial Companies (KSH), the Management Board announces propositions of changes in the Statutes of the Company:
a) In § 5, item 1, point 44 is given the following wording:
"§ 5.1. 44) other gastronomic services - 56.29.Z. "
b) In § 16, item 3
- current wording:
"§ 16.3. The Supervisory Board may create committees composed of members of the Supervisory Board. "
- new wording:
"§ 16.3. The Supervisory Board may create committees composed of members of the Supervisory Board on its own initiative or if the obligation to create them results from the provisions of law. "
c) In § 16, item 4-6 are being cancelled:
"§ 16 / ... /
4. If the number of members of the Supervisory Board is bigger than five, the Supervisory Board shall establish an Audit Committee consisting of at least three members.
5. The Audit Committee should include at least one member referred to in § 13 item 5.
6. If the Supervisory Board consists of not more than five members, the Supervisory Board is authorized to perform the tasks of the Audit Committee. "
The transmission of the General Meeting of Shareholders:
Information on the total number of shares and votes:
|TYPE OF SHARES||NUMBER OF SHARES||NUMBER OF VOTES|
|preference inscribed shares||6.650.000||13.300.000|
|ordinary bearer shares||34.514.000||34.514.000|
The CCC Group is one of the largest and fastest growing of large companies in Europe which specializes in footwear trade as well as one of the largest footwear manufacturers in Europe. Thanks to its subsidiary eobuwie.pl S.A., the CCC Group is also the e-commerce leader on the footwear market in Central and Eastern Europe. The CCC Group operates nearly 1,000 stores, with the floor space exceeding 0.5 million m2, and is present in 19 countries in Europe and beyond. Fashionable and affordable products are offered to customers in Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Germany, Serbia, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Romania and Estonia, Moldova, Greece and Sweden. CCC has its own factory of leather shoes, employs over 12,000 employees and sells nearly 50 million pairs of shoes annualy. Since 2004, CCC has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and is included in the WIG 20 index.
Important: this site uses cookie files.